About Me

I am a 34 year old mother of four...yes four!! I am on a journey to find me...I am no longer flying by the seat of my pants, it's time to look in those pants and see who's wearing them!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last night at work (a local supermarket) there was a little sewage back up, ewww! Well after hours of horrendous smells and no bathrooms it was finally fixed. However the public bathrooms needs to be cleaned (more like power washed)! Well I refuse to be part of that clean up and don't feel anyone should either! Well apparently it's in my job description to clean raw sewage...I don't freaking think so! Isn't that some health hazard! WOW, is all I can say!
I really think it's time to review present job!! Well enough about that "crap", no pun intended!! Off to do some errands, need to find a lunch box for the hubby and get my eyebrows waxed!!

No comments: