About Me

I am a 34 year old mother of four...yes four!! I am on a journey to find me...I am no longer flying by the seat of my pants, it's time to look in those pants and see who's wearing them!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Here we go again...

I started this blog for many a reason~to vent mostly. But also in hops that someone would find what I'm venting about to be actually interesting! Because no one around here does...I always wanted to be a mom, in part because I never really had one. But I find it so cool were it has led me! I am not starting a new adventure with having taken my 8 year old son out of public school and have made the very tough decission to homeschool.

This morning when my husband left for work he kisses everyone good bye and in a sleep trance my son replied "Dad I don't have to go to school". All in the one sentance I know that I am doing the right thing. I am getting mixed vibes from all but I know in my heart this is what I need to do for him right now.

Well I hope to keep this updated in my new journey so well just have to wait and see....

1 comment:

Whirlwind said...

You are doing the right thing. Hang in there, it will get easier!

Here's a blog from a mother of three who homeschools.
http://fairlyoddmother.blogspot.com/

If you have questions, email her. She's really nice. I've spoken to her a few times before.